Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of any Web site displaying these Terms and Conditions, including the following (the "Site"): solotargets.com
Solo Outdoors are referred to herein as the “Solo Outdoors,” “we,” “us,” and “our.” The terms “you” and “your,” when used in these Terms and Conditions, mean any user of the Site.
Your Consent to these Terms and Conditions
By accessing, browsing, and shopping at the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions, which form a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree, please exit the Site.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be changed by us from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Site, and you should always review them prior to using any of the Site.
Your Consent to Our Terms of Sale
Any purchases you make on the Site will be governed by our Terms of Sale, which are expressly incorporated herein.
Third Parties Terms and Conditions
Ownership of The Site and Content
All Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of the Solo Outdoors or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws.
You do not acquire ownership rights to any such Content viewed through the Site.
The Solo Outdoors’, names and logos, all product names, all page headers, all custom graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on the Site, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of Solo Outdoors (the “Marks”). You are not authorized to display or use the Marks, trademarks or any other materials contained herein in any manner without our prior written permission.
Disclaimer of Warranties
we make no representations or warranties with respect to the site or its content. to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, arising by statute, custom, course of dealing, course of performance or in any other way, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, quality and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the site, its content, any product or service available on or promoted through the site, and any site with which they are linked.
We do not represent or warrant that the site, their servers, or any transmissions sent from us or through the site will be free of any harmful components (including viruses). We also make no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible via the site, or any site with which they are linked, is accurate, complete, or current. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in any content appearing on the site.
We do not provide any representations or warranties against the possibility of deletion, misdelivery or failure to store communications, personalized settings, or other data. We do not represent or warrant continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to or use of the site. You accept that our shareholders, owners, officers, directors, employees and other representatives shall have the benefit of this clause.
Exclusion of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws we, on behalf of our directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, licensors and service providers, exclude and disclaim liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, general, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages; loss of use; loss of data; loss caused by a virus; loss of income or profit; loss of or damage to property; claims of third parties; or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site or any web site with which they are linked, or any merchandise available on the site. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or any other basis.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
Your account, including your username and password, are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or username by you or by anyone else using your username and password, whether or not authorized by you.
You agree to use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Site any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with the normal operating procedures. Any unauthorized modification, tampering or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to the Site is strictly prohibited. We reserve all rights and remedies available to us.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
The information on the Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have placed your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the Site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Removal of Content
You must be at least eighteen years of age to make a purchase on the Site.
Severability and Non-Waiver
In the event any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid, such invalidity will not affect the validity of the remaining portions of these Terms and Conditions.
Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to, governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Nuevo Leon in the United Mexican States.
You hereby venue therein to resolve in Nuevo Leon, Mexico any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. There is prohibited to move jurisdiction to another place.
Terms of Sale
These Terms of Sale ("Terms of Sale") govern your purchases on our Site. This Site is owned and operated by Solo Outdoors SA DE CV ("Solo Outdoors," "we," "us," and "our."). The terms "you" and "your," when used in these Terms of Sale, mean any user of this Site.
Every order that you place on our Site will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms of Sale. The final details of your order will be listed at the end of the checkout process. Following completion of the checkout process, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order, detailing the products you have ordered with an order number and delivery method for your order. This email is not an order acceptance from us, and your order will not be completed and accepted until we notify you that it has been shipped. Please inform us immediately if there are any errors in your order.
We reserve the right to cancel any order and/or prevent access to the Site at any time, with or without cause.
Payments are made through third party companies. SOLO OUTDOORS is not responsible for any inconvenience that may arise related to payment transactions.
If we are unable to supply the product that you have ordered, we will contact you by e-mail or phone, and your credit card will not be charged if the order has not been shipped.
Shipping policies and delivery
Shipping charges listed on Site apply to the contiguous US only. Solo Outdoors reserves the right to limit quantities and/or charge actual shipping charges on bulk orders.
Goods are shipped through the company providing logistics services (UPS®).
SOLO OUTDOORS is not responsible for delays or any other inconvenience related to shipments.
Solo Outdoors does not guarantee that the quality of the product, service or information obtained will meet the expectations of the user.
In case the product presents faults or is defective, the customer must send it back to evaluate it and will be given a response in our discretion within 20 days.
Returns apply to unused products.
Limitation of liability
Our liability will be limited as set forth in the Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms of Sale limits liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or our liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or certain kinds of limitations or exclusions of liability, so the limitations & exclusions set out in these Terms of Sale or the Terms and Conditions may not apply to you.
Warranties and disclaimers
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BREACH OF A WARRANTY, IF ANY, IS LIMITED, IN SOLO OUTDOOR’S DISCRETION, TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OR RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF A PRODUCT AS DESCRIBED IN THESE TERMS OF SALE, AND ALL CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
These Terms of Sale are personal to you and you may not assign or otherwise transfer any right or obligation under these Terms of Sale except as permitted herein. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, license or subcontract all or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms of Sale or any related contract to any third party.
We will not have any liability to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms of Sale from any circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control. Force majeure" includes, without limitation, circumstances directly or indirectly resulting from acts of God or other causes beyond the control of the Parties.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms of Sale at any time. You will be subject to the Terms of Sale in force at the time you place your order with us, unless any change to these Terms of Sale is required to be made by law (in which case it will apply to any orders previously placed by you).
Solo Outdoors owns the Site.
This Policy covers the “personal information” we collect through the Site. “Personal information” is information that identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us.
The terms “you” and “your,” when used in this Policy, mean any user of the Site.
This Policy is part of the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of the Site.
Your Consent to This Policy
By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY, PLEASE EXIT AND DO NOT USE THE SITE.
Changes to This Policy
What Personal Information Do We Collect When You Use The Site?
We collect the personal information you knowingly provide (using your mouse and keyboard) when you use the Site. The information we collect depends on how you use the Site. For example:
If you sign up to receive e-mail communications from us, we collect your name and e-mail address and any related information you provide.
If you make a purchase on our online stores, we collect the information you submit when you place your order, which may include your credit card and shipping information.
If we suspect criminal activity, we may share our server logs with the appropriate investigative authorities who could use that information to trace and identify individuals.
From time to time, we may supplement the information you give us with information from other sources, such as information validating your address or demographic information based on your zip code. We may also supplement the information you give us with information we collect from you through other channels.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- Generally, we use the personal information we collect through the Site
- to provide the information, products and services you request;
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized experience when you use the Site;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of the Site;
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of the Site;
- to improve our products and services;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; and
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable Privacy Notice, Country-Specific Notice, or other agreement between you and us
If you ship an item to another person, we collect the personal information you provide about him or her and will use that information just as we use your personal information.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We may share personal information collected through the Site with companies and organizations that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card verification services or Web hosting services) or that help us market our products and services (such as third-party web analytics firms and marketing consultants).
We may also disclose personal information to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft.
By providing your personal information on that Web page you will be consenting to the disclosure of your personal information as described in that Privacy Notice.
As Described in a Click-Through Agreement. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as described in any click-through agreement to which you have agreed.
How Do We Protect Personal Information? We take reasonable precautions to provide a level of security appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information we collect. For example, we use SSL encryption to protect your credit card information as it travels over the Internet. Although we use reasonable measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet or stored in our databases.
Information Collected by Web Analytics Firms and Marketing Consultants
From time to time, we may use third-party Web analytics firms and marketing consultants to collect information that will help us understand the needs and interests of our visitors; improve the content, functionality and usability of the Site; and improve the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing efforts. We may permit these companies to use Web beacons, cookies and other Web technologies to count and track visitors to the Site. Using standard Web technologies, these companies can track what links our visitors use, what pages they view, and other information about the ways our visitors use the Site. This information does not identify you personally and is not combined with information that identifies you personally
Links to and from Other Web Sites
SoloTargets.com is governed by this Policy; other Web sites have their own privacy policies.
We reserve the right to relocate the Site to other servers elsewhere in the world. Your personal information may be stored on servers located within the United States or in another country. In addition, we may transfer your personal information to our service providers and others located in the United States or another country for the purposes described in this Policy.
BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE COLLECTION, USE, AND TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN OR TO THE UNITED STATES OR TO ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
This Policy is part of our Terms and Conditions and, as such, shall be governed by the same laws.
Your use of our site
While using any of our Sites and Apps, you agree not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including, without limitation, others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Upload to, transmit through, or display on any of our Sites and Apps (a) any material that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Upload content or images infringing upon the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Upload content or images that violate any living or deceased person’s privacy or publicity rights.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices.
- Impersonate any person or entity or use any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate email address or other contact information;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Engage in spamming.
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, or other destructive items;
- Modify, adapt, translate, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of our Sites and Apps.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices.
- Display inappropriate material.
- Post objectionable material, such as material containing hate or malicious content or offers for adult services, or material inciting or advocating terrorism or violence.
If you fail to comply with the above rules, such failure will constitute a violation of these Terms, and in addition to any other rights or remedies we may have, we may immediately terminate your access to and use of our Sites and Apps and corresponding laws will be applied.
Custom Design Services
Solo Targets may offer you the opportunity to engage with our designers (“Custom Design Services”) to create a Custom Design for a specific product (“Custom Designed Product”). By using the Custom Design Services, you agree you are solely responsible (pursuant to Section 1 of these Terms) for the materials you submit to us for the Custom Designed Product. You grant us a fully paid, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use your owned or licensed copyrights and other artistic designs contained in the specific materials submitted to us for the purpose of providing the Custom Design Services and the Custom Designed Product. You continue to own and retain all rights, title and interest in and to you and to the final Custom Design and the Custom Designed Product. We will grant you a fully-paid, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use the Custom Designed Product, provided you have paid for the Custom Design Services in full. You are not obtaining any intellectual property rights from us in the final Custom Design or the Custom Designed Product. If you would like to make changes to your Custom Design or Custom Designed Product, contact our customer service representatives.
Materials submitted by customer
Any materials submitted by you, including, without limitation, photographs, videos, images, text, graphics and other materials (collectively, “User Submitted Materials”) are subject to the following terms and conditions in accordance with the :
- The Custom Targets service is meant to work only with animal pictures submitted by users. We will not proceed with the production process if the user uploads human pictures.
- You will retain ownership of such User Submitted Materials, and you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of and publicly display such User Submitted Materials solely in connection with the production or provision of any product or service you request or to show you how your User Submitted Materials would appear in our products or services. For example, when you place an order for a product, we will prepare, manipulate (if necessary), and transmit the User Submitted Materials for production, packaging and shipment.
- Please note that, while you retain ownership of your User Submitted Materials, any template or layout in which you arrange or organize such User Submitted Materials through tools and features made available through any of our Sites and Apps are not proprietary to you, and the rights to such template or layout will remain with us.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to the User Submitted Materials, and that the User Submitted Materials do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trade secret right or other intellectual property or other property right of any third party, and that the User Submitted Materials are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- You agree that we may (but are not obligated to) filter any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, deleting or replacing expletives or other harmful or offensive language), refuse to use any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, suspending processing and shipping of any order relating to any User Submitted Materials) and/or disclose any User Submitted Materials and the circumstances surrounding the use thereof, to any third party in order to provide the applicable products or services, to enforce these Terms or to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
- We are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, the removal, non-removal or loss of any User Submitted Materials from our Sites and Apps. We recommend you keep back-up copies of your User Submitted Materials on your hard drive or other personal system.
Pay Photo Analysis Fee
Preview & Ahotorize
Payment & Production
Please fill out this form to continue the process